The NMRA Achievement Program provides incentive for you to learn and master the many crafts and skills necessary in the hobby of model railroading. As you complete each category, you will receive a certificate acknowledging your achievement. While AP requirements are a set of standards, they are also a source of ideas for projects that will help you become a better modeler. They cover building models, scenery, structures, track work, and wiring, plus recognizes your service to the hobby.
You can find complete information about the NMRA Achievement Program here.
The 4th Division has an unusually high percentage of Master Model Railroaders. Feel free to contact any listed below.
4th Division Master Model Railroaders
- C. J. Riley, MMR #97, 360-437-8003
- Dale Kraus, MMR #133, 253-531-8703
- Max Maginness, MMR #315, 425-883-1103
- Di Voss, MMR #325, 425-337-5222
- Jack Hamilton, MMR #338, 360-308-9845
- the late Paul Scoles, MMR #331
- David Woodrell, MMR #337, 206-465-7899
- W. Gene Swanson, MMR #412, 253-537-0503
- Roger Nulton, MMR #445
- James Younkins, MMR #488
- Greg Wright, MMR #520, 360-352-5386
- Glenn Farley, MMR #524
- Nick Muff, MMR #540
- Bill Messecar, MMR #543, 253-638-9692
- Chuck Ricketts, MMR #562, 360-878-9034